Category

Community
Every year, the Bishop’s Student Representative Council (SRC) holds an Orientation Week for incoming students to help them transition into university life. One of the events that is mandatory for all new students is the Can I Kiss You?  presentation about consent and strategies for bystander intervention. To help shed some light on sexual violence prevention on campus, we spoke with Dominique Pelletier, Clinical Social Worker and Bishop’s Sexual Aggression...
Looking to live off-campus? From finding a place to handling living expenses, there are many things to think about when looking to move into a rental house. Here are some tips and resources to help you make the transition from #rezlife to off-campus easier! Finding a Place Landlords will start posting their properties as early...
Sherbrooke and Lennoxville are a great mix of both urban and rural settings. We have amazing nature trails, golf courses, and ski hills, but only a ten-minute bus ride away is Sherbrooke, a lively city with museums, shopping, restaurants, concert halls, and so much more. So, no matter your style, you will find something fun...
Have you ever wondered what happens at #Ubishops during the summer? Over the past few months, we decided to share 13 reasons to love Bishop’s during this beautiful season over on Facebook and Instagram. Now that it’s coming to an end, it’s the perfect time to reminisce about all the memories we’ve made this summer...
Neuroscience major and Biochemistry minor graduate Katy Celina Sandoval ’18 reached out to Bishop’s to share her experiences as a Bishop’s University student. She tells us of her journey through fun and difficult times. We hope her story will inspire you to attend our school! I first heard of Bishop’s University when I was a...
1 2 3

About This Blog

The B.U. Blog is written by students, for students. It is a glimpse into the world of post-secondary education and life at Bishop’s. We hope you enjoy, and if you have any feedback don’t hesitate to send us a note.

more about our blog

Archives